Biggest problem for me is to stop coming up with ideas for any particular design. There are times I say, “That’s IT! No more!”, but then I think of something else that I can add without doing much else. Or, while working to add what I had already planned on adding, I think of ways of enhancing it, and in doing so, adding even more. How do you cope with that? I guess it’s time to start writing it all down and push it to a future version, maybe. assuming I’m crazy enough to do it again.
So, for lack of a better place to put these down, here goes:
- add ability to use folders on uSD card
- with the above, add the necessary switch or switches so a user can navigate
- come up with a way to send music cues wireless and trigger changes
- alternatively, come up with a way to change based on music cues written to the control file
- add a gyro/accelerometer for static images (way, way out in the future perhaps)
There are other things that I thought of, but I can’t remember everything right now. I suppose as I think of more, I’ll add them to the list. For now, this’ll have to do.